Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Done For A While

Well, she's coming...our second child...our first daughter...on Thursday morning to be precise.  So, since I can see my next few months of sleep dwindling into nothing and the fact that almost all of my tomatoes have grown and been consumed, I think it is a good time for me to hang up my blogging apron and trade it for a burp cloth.

Thanks to all of you who followed and read along and participated.  I'll be back sometime in the next few months, hopefully growing better fruit and deeper in the same soil.  I'll leave you with my latest memory verse.

"When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful natures, God made you alive in Christ!  He forgave us our sins, having cancelled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; He took it away, nailing it to the cross.  And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a pubilc spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross!"
- Colossians 2 : 13-15

Peace and love to you all...

5 comments:

gekko422 said...

Congratulations on the arrival of baby #2!!!

Regan said...

And you're going to leave us hanging as to the dessert you were working on?!?! Just kidding...enjoy your new little one!

Teri Dufilho said...

we'll miss your recipes, thoughts, and inspiration.....will be looking forward to more from you in the future, when you catch up on your sleep!

Booyah said...

She's beautiful, Paul. Congrats!! Enjoy this new season!

meganlagoy.blogspot.com said...

Aw Paulie, this is sweet. Meeting your sweet little girl was a special treat for me!!! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!