Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hockey Anyone?

Tried a new method...looks like it's back to the drawing board.  At least I can practice my slapshot, or mabye my discus technique.

In all seriousness, though, I was happy with the texture of the crumb and crust of this recipe.  I think the problem lies not in the ratio of the recipe, but the baking method itself.  I'm in need of some special hardware, which I'm planning on buying.  So, until then, I wait, dreaming of that one day when I create the world's most perfect loaf of sourdough.

1 comment:

Teri Dufilho said...

well, i had a taste of this hockey puck, and it was delicious!.....i'm not just saying that!....yeah, it was a bit chewy on the bottom, but all the better for staying together when you dip it in olive oil/garlic/basil !!!.....delish.....